Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Climategate investigation
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
HoboMaster

Naturally recurring process that drastically alters weather patterns within a 20 year span? Weather and climate patterns do change on earth.... over hundreds and thousands of years. The only time is does change drastically within a short period of time is from a mega-disaster, like a massive volcanic erruption. Last time I checked no continents have been obliterated. It's happening WAY to quickly to say that it's just "Earth doing it's thing". Who knows, but regardless of the oppinion or perhaps fact that global warming Is bullshit, I think we should be doing all the things we are doing to counter it anyways. Ever been in L.A on a hot day? If you have I feel you can agree that we need to take the oil/mass-consumption ideality in a different direction; it's just not sustainable, healthy, or feasable.

If the Republicans can tell people that nothing is going to happen, or that we're not responsible, they can keep milking the oil cow. DISCLAIMER: I'm sure democrats are in it too, I just sympathasize with democratic policy more then I do republican.

Last edited by HoboMaster; 07-07-2010 at 08:16 PM.