Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 10:59 PM   #471 (permalink)
ComeBack_Kid

Holy 5-month thread bump IslandSnow!

I like this thread, a lot of great pics and ideas. I am very surprised that no one has mentioned one of the greatest overall snow vehicles there is (one of which I'm planning on picking up soon),the Subaru Forester XT. Unlike the lame, soccer-mom-ish Foresters, this somewhat rarer version is equipped with the same 2.5-ltr turbocharged engine as the Subaru WRX STI and many performance upgrades, including a (slightly smaller) TMIC and Turbo; so basically, you get (almost)STI performance and ample people/cargo room while avoiding the crazy insurance and cop attention that you get with an STI. Dropped slightly on coilovers, they look agressive and sexy too.Its also very mod-able, and you can do just about anything you like with an XT, from making a smooth-driving, comfy, speedy daily driver, to a crazy 600hp beast of a race-wagon... Anyways, Here is a buddy's '05 Xt geared up to hit the slopes, the visible mods are obviously the Yakima Skybox, the rims, and the larger, STI hood scoop. I think it looks awesome:

ComeBack_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote