Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

2011 Libtech Travis Rice Pro C2 Snowboard

11K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Lstarrasl 
#1 ·
#2 ·
uhhhhh i love trice and that's why i bought 2010 trice but 1200 for 2011????? that's insane.
as far as i know, 2010 and 2011 has same exact spec. just different graphics. i like 2010 graphics better. that's why i got it. :D
not to mention ridiculously cheap price i got it for (250 shipped!! brand new!!!)

#9 ·
My thoughts = Do not shell out for this board dude.

Go buy something like a High Society or a Smokin' off of Greg @ BWMSnow.co.nz , you'll save yourself $400 - $500 and be getting a far better board for your money, off of someone who is passionate about snow sports & will be able to accurately recommend a board appropriate to your needs (not some dick in a chain store).

If you want to go the Never Summer route like everyone is suggesting here, you need to talk to Matt Bear (pm me for his details as his website is down at the moment) and see what he has in stock.

For those wondering wtf! is a High Society - High Society is pressed by Never Summer and features their RC technology. Their website is High Society Freeride Company

aaaaaaaaaaaand and article for snow geeks HIGH SOCIETY: Aspen's newest ski company

#17 ·
It was a 2010 C2BTX. First time I strapped in and got on snow, i was pivoting on the central axis from the banana shape... kinda weird but I got used to it after a run or two. Otherwise it seemed to flow into my turns (initiation was easier), and seemed more nimble than my previous standard camber board. I don't do any tricks really, so I can't report on it's pop with the C2 shape vs regular BTX.

-J

#20 ·
I've been riding Tuora and bought it from the board factory in Welly. Had An ex pro German snow boarder ride it for a day and after the first run he was not at all impressed but by the fifth run, he wanted to buy it off me!! His decricption of it:A Freeride "MACHINE" He is still not 100% sure of the whole banana thing but loved the magna trac!
This board really likes speed!!! that I am sure of.

#21 ·
Hi, Sorry to start a new topic but it's on the same subject. I know a guy that is selling a 2010 T.rice 157 with Union Force Mediums for £350, looks good nic. I've scoured the net for reviews and have a skate banana and it sounds great for what I want but I am 150/154 lbs and 5'8" and size 9 boots, not sure if it's too big because the guy selling is 161 lbs. Any help would be great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.