Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Utah Riders - Discounted Snowbird season pass?

5K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  jeri534 
#1 ·
Moving to SLC this winter, dead set on getting a pass to snowbird. Was just wondering if anyone from the area knew of a way to get a discounted season pass somehow, if not, its not a big deal Ill just pony up for the full price but Id like to save a couple bucks for my moving expenses.

Thanks

#5 · (Edited)
believe it or not the got into the 1400 range and the resort was a ghost town .. theyve since lowered it down in the past three seasons ... still $999 and $899 preseason thats for unlimited tram pass .. they get down to 600 if you get the mid week non tram pass

personally I like the 800 Brighton unlimited then pick up the snowbird spring pass for 250 in april .. that way I ride the longest possible but avoid the closures that are routine in snowbirds canyon during epic storms .. plus the birds park is like a park from 2002, yes the terrain is amazing but brighton also has some great stuff AND has easier backcountry access .. also theres tons of freebie local deals to get up to the bird from time to time hehhe

the prices info and details are already up on their site here ... https://www.snowbird.com/season_tickets/index.php?

#7 ·
I can see that. One similarity to the Front Range areas here is that you have multiple resorts to choose from. Being the highest priced guy on the block may not work when everyone else in town sells their season pass for less than half of yours. Vail held out for a long time but finally gave in.

I like your train of thought too. I am not a fan of Snowbird myself. As I've said, it's the Alta thing. Snowbird is a great area though, but I think you can get a lot of great riding at other resorts offered in the area. For a lot less hassle and crowds.

#10 · (Edited)
So I got my young adult season pass to snowbird for $600...now Im thinking of getting the Brighton Midweek (No Holidays) for $339, seems like a good deal, under $1000 for a full Snowbird and midweek Brighton pass.

I don't get whats up with their young adult pass, it says 18-23, but you cant turn 23 before the season starts or you're ineligible.

Any thoughts?

Also thinking about a young adult pass to Powder Mountain but with it being quite a bit away I think Id get more use out of a Brighton pass than one to PowMow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.