Hey, my names Adam, I've been riding for about 6 years. I'm 17 and an avid Free Rider.
Live in Calgary, and get out any chance I can get, Mainly Nakiska, but I do get out to Sunshine, Kicking Horse and Panorama if I'm lucky.
My board Is a Burton Bullet, but it's getting progressively worse moisture damage, so I'll need a new one soon.
- Ride EX Bindings
- Burton Boots (Prototypes apparently, bought them 4 years ago)
Even though "technically" the appearance doesn't make a difference, you gotta look good.
- Ripzone Trilogy Black Grey and White Horizontal Striped
- Columbia Omni-Tech Orange Jacket
- Columbia Titanium Beige Snowpants
- Other Snowpants I can't find (Dark Grey Last Time I saw them)
- anon Helix goggles, Purple Lens
- Giro Bad Lieutenant, Navy Blue
- Columbia Black Nameless Gloves
So yeah, thats me, Looking to replace my goggles helmet and board soon, with the Oakley Splice and some other better helmet and board.
The best part of Alberta weather; It snows in September.