Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow bindings
Thread: Flow bindings
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
DannyP

Default Flow bindings

Hey I'm new on the forums, but I've been riding for a solid 5 years. I ride a 156 Park Picle btw. Anyway, I've heard a lot about the Flow bindings such as the Flite 2-3's, and M9's and so on. I ride pretty much all mountain, but I LOVE park, and jibbing. When I go to the mountain, I ride the whole mountain (all the trails), and then I chill at the terrain park for a few hours hitting the smaller boxes and rails. When I'm not at the mountain, I'll set-up these sick boxes and rails in my side-yard with my friends and shred all day and night. I don't really hit big jumps that much. So I'd say I ride "park" a lot of the time. So from here, how would the Flow Flite 3 bindings be with me? I'm 5'11 and weigh 130. Also, Burton missions...they look nice and I have a good deal on some new ones. How do these compare? Would the Flow Flite 3 bindings be a good buy, or are they not durable enough for a lot of park here and there? Sorry for all the info, just wanted some good feedback...thanks again guys!