Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Can't Choose
Thread: Can't Choose
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Seagull

Default Can't Choose

EDITED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
This community would be of better aid to your concerns if you would be so kind as to provide your rider stats.
I started riding last year, did a season out in BC. Back in Ontario now, looking to just cruise around the hill as much as possible and really work on my park. Just got my new board in the other day its a Prior AMF 165, and yeah I know its kind of large to be thinking park but, I rode a 160 Salomon ace over the winter and found it wasn't quite long enough for me to be comfortable on. I'm 210 Pounds~ usually, and have a wide foot if that should be a consideration I mean, and a real high arch. Got rid of my Salomon SPX pros after they broke, got Burton Missions hated the pressure points in both. Looking for something comfortable with a wicked hold. The flows / Gnu bindings appeal to me because I'm going to be stuck at a small hill for the winter and I want to be able to that couple extra runs in during the day, and I don't want pressure points. Other consideration is I need something thats going to last me.

GNU Ags... Flow NXTFSE... or Union Forces? Any ideas?

Last edited by Seagull; 08-24-2010 at 09:36 AM.
Seagull is offline   Reply With Quote