Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Discount women's bindings?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
vote4pedro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
These are good bindings, but REI charges you for shipping on those unless you are a member. I don't know how their membership works, but we give you free shipping without any memberships for anything over $99 which those bindings are. The only one that we don't carry is the Ride DVa in that particular year (we have the 2011).

Basically, you will end up paying more at REI because of the shipping.

Ride VXn Womens Snowboard Bindings 2010

Burton Lexa Womens Snowboard Bindings 2010

Sorry Littlefoot, don't mean to impede on your suggestions, but REI is more expensive than other places 90% of the time. Unless you pick it up from their store. Then you don't have to pay shipping. Even then, most of their stuff is still overpriced.
EDIT: just read the rest of your post. I had said she could have them delivered to her local store to avoid shipping. But I just saw you said that.

As far as prices go, their clearance prices are pretty reasonable. They're in line with most other online clearance prices. Plus you get a lifetime return policy. So if her bindings break, she can pick up another pair for free. Even after they're out of warranty. That's probably not the case with most other websites.

Last edited by vote4pedro; 09-08-2010 at 11:26 AM.
vote4pedro is offline   Reply With Quote