Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What do you think?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
SwissMiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo303 View Post
I think girls with the oversized jackets look sexy on the hill also.... Wearing super plush form fitting jackets on the hill makes ya look like a richy imo...

It's a clean coat though, don't get me wrong... Does look restrictive though, but you girls handle that shit differently then I do. I gotta feel comfy first
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo303 View Post
Cause you're a chatty cathy ( =
I definitely liked my jacket last year. My boyfriend thought it was sexy. It was a sig fit so the fit between slim and team fits. Lots of room for layering but not too baggy.
This coat is a team fit so it is baggier than my last coat and slightly longer as well.
I'm taking the fur off of it because I'm allergic to it haha no joke. If it rubs on the side of my face I'll totally rash out.
As for the "richy" comment... I board in BC's Okanagan and in Switzerland... I've seen much more ritzy coats lol.
I thought this one was very casual and more laidback then some I've seen.

I've have mono, I'm on supposed bed rest... I can't handle this... I'm literally just glued to this computer Haha I'm so talkative.