Few points about your site:
1. Spell check before you publish ANYTHING.
2. Not that layout, it looks like a blog rather than a reputable "review" site.
3. About having a review site. How about pros and cons rather than.. it's great, it's great at this and that. What you have is more of a fan site. Don't get me wrong I've owned many K2 boards over the years, but this isn't really a site that would help me make a decision.
4. The name of the site could pose a problem as said above.
5. Had you not promoted special offers in this thread people wouldn't be calling you out on spam. Promote for profits on your site, not this one. Showing off a new website is fine, although a page should be completely finished before it's published, many pages have image links stating it's for one board when it's another.