Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Custom x bindings

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  justmetomsy 
#1 ·
holla, I'm looking for some stiff freeride bindinds for a '11 custom x, I'm pretty sure the '11 model has a different channel set up so you can use any brand bindings on it? I have a park board with cartels which ive found pretty sweet except the toe strap can creep up ontop of my foot in pow, so i wanted to get some new ones for my X. I sorta had an idea of burton Co2's or rome 390's

cheers bros

#2 ·
I've got CO2s for my freeride board. Great response/stiffness, but I think they're way overpriced (I scored mine cheap on Brociety last year). The Rome 390's will be too soft, I'd say look at the Targas instead. I'd also look at the Ride SPi or Double Agent.

#4 ·
They still have some weight to them, but in comparison I guess they are a bit lighter. Co2 est's are they way to go, yeah they're expensive but if you're dropping $ on a CX, you might as well spend $ on the bindings that'll give you the most out of your deck. Or pick up a set of the discs and just run your cartels

#6 ·
Pure haters, that's it that's all. I've had my Co2 est's shift on me once. It was on a bail that should have broke my legs ( got lucky ) and they only moved forward about a cm. Other than that, hasen't moved on me once. I was just saying you should get est's instead of the 390's. Nothing against Rome, but an ICS board will perform a bit better with the bindings that were designed to go on it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.