Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Online Retailers...
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #298 (permalink)
Triple8Sol
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoodwin727 View Post
guys... backcountry.com/dogfunk.com...unlimited lifetime warrentee on anything you buy, at redic prices...with THE BEST customer service...UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRENTT!? AND IT WORKS!?

but seriously, it's the only site i order off now. every year i just send my board back, get the refund, then buy a new one at 50% off. What could be better? It's a new free board every year!

As far as the best prices EVER, sierrasnowboard.com owns shop. I'll admit they have some stock issues sometimes... but that's when things go 70%+. Great customer service there, too!

So yeah, both backcountry.com and sierrasnowboard.com are the way to go for sure, definetely gonna vouch for them.
It's amazing how proud you are of your shadiness. Thanks directly to people like you, they will prob eventually get rid of that lifetime warranty. Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us, asshole.
Triple8Sol is offline   Reply With Quote