Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - K2 cinch v. Gnu v. Flow - sorry to beat a dead horse but..
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 10:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
snowbrdr

Default K2 cinch v. Gnu v. Flow - sorry to beat a dead horse but..

I have been riding Ride SPIs for the last few years - never tried rear entry bindings - like my bindings reasonably tight and responsive for fear of getting a little lazy and catching an edge. I would really like to move to a rear entry binding for the convenience when I board with friends that ski. My take right now from all I've read is that Flows is a love/hate.. I am considering trying the NXT ATs if anything in the Flow line up but I feel like I may not like a fit that doesn't feel snug in the binding. Looking at the K2 CTX, i don't like all the moving parts mostly - and the weight is definitely more than what I'm used to with the SPIs on my Gnu Carbon Credit board. The Gnus look like maybe the best of both worlds, although my two concerns are 1) lack the ability to ratchet down once in if the fit is not tuned in perfectly from the beginning 2) ability to adjust the high back.

I can't find much of anything on the 2011 Gnus and whether there is any improvement or what people think. Is there a reason why there is little or no buzz on these bindings?
snowbrdr is offline   Reply With Quote