Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - K2 cinch v. Gnu v. Flow - sorry to beat a dead horse but..
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
snowbrdr

[QUOTE=Wiredsport;315563][QUOTE=snowbrdr;315526]I am considering trying the NXT ATs if anything in the Flow line up but I feel like I may not like a fit that doesn't feel snug in the binding.
Quote:

I would suggest clamping into a pair. You can crank the AT's in so that your you have an ultra snug fit. Rear entry may be the draw, but it is the support and the performance factors that have grown Flow to becom the 2nd largest binding company. The ratchets are not a minor factor and in 2011, I would not consider a binding without them. They not only offer traditional ratchet only entry, but they are also critical for easy on slope adjustment.
Thanks everyone for your input. I think you're right and I need to try the Flows and see how they feel. I found a local store that is going to order a pair of NXT ATs and let me mount them on my board and try them out, in the store anyway.
snowbrdr is offline   Reply With Quote