Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New jacket or pants for next season?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 08:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Derek

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboMaster View Post
Eh, I've seen quite a few chinese spammer posts, and this doesn't seem like one of them. There's quite a few newer people who ask these lame questions they should be deciding for themselves.

I completely agree with your point as well, wear what you want because YOU like it. Not because you want to be a scenester. The problem is that the whole generation of crazy ugly bright spring-color gettups are essentially made so that they rider is thinking, "Wow, no one's gonna miss me coming down the hill, because I look like a 1980's fashion disaster!"

I think it's part of the, "Look at me, Look at me! My parent's didn't give me enough attention as a child so now I seek it from random people!"
Newer? I joined two years before you...

And I can't remember making this topic but as long as it's already made, if I was to get a new coat what colour do the people on here think would look good with the snowpants I have? I'm thinking black, but opinions?
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote