Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Just got DH2.4 Which Bindings???

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  CrooklynSeal 
#1 ·
Sup,

I just copped the DH2.4 155

DH 2.4 Snowboard | All Mountain Freestyle, Park Pipe | Ride Snowboards

So the "experts" at paragon said gotta buy the Contacts because of the whole 19% base-plate(3 small contact points form the base of the binding to the board) and I will get the true flex out of the board... but then iv seen reviews saying they fell weird on turns.

So whats good out there, whats good for my board. Etc.
I ride all mountain looking for something mid flex

Thanks

#6 ·
The 390 Bosses are mid flex. The highlight of these bindings are the cant beds. You have 3 different cant options for each binding. This is really great for rockered boards and especially good for wider stances. What this means is that it will add leverage over your rockered board to give you a more consistent pop out of your board. It's also very comfortable once you find the right cant angle.

Rome bindings are also comfortable. I haven't tried the bosses yet, but they are upgraded 390's and those are niiice. Rome also has excellent customer service.

#8 ·
Flux SF45's are the best out of the group but may be a little more aggressive than what you're looking for. I'd never go with the Contacts but the Union Force is a ridiculous binding...it's what I ride on jibby park days but it can handle anything really. I'd personally go with the SF45's if I were going to buy a new binding for large park days.

#10 ·
keep in mind that most snowboard companies design bindings and boards to compliment each other. the main reason i went with union bindings is because i picked up a capita, just made sense. i would jump on those delta's if you have the cash. not too convinced about the angled strap, i prefer the tradition straps (lots of adjustments), but that's just me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.