Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 10:13 PM   #1128 (permalink)
SnowKanin

Hey guys! My name is Case, I'm 23, and I live in the panhandle of Oklahoma, so its a decent 5-6 hour drive to anything worth boarding, that I know of. But my friends have been trying to get me to go the last couple of years, and it looks like I'll be able to go on my first trip this year. I'm stoked! I've subsequently been getting the basics together of base layer, jacket, pants, glvoes, goggles, helmet, crash pads and so on. Now I'm just stuck on deciding if I want to rent the first time, or possibly demo a board, since I'll probably have an easier time learning and more fun the 2nd and 3rd day of the trip if I have a decent board. And the idea of picking up a solid beginner board like a Sierra Crew/Reverse Crew has crossed my mind. I'm a fairly active person and love high octane activities. So I know this more than likely won't be a one time deal...

Anywho, I'm glad to be here with such an experienced and educated community, and I look forward to getting into this sport!
SnowKanin is offline   Reply With Quote