Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Best mounting disk?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
shifty00

Default Best mounting disk?

So last season I had some 4 hole Burton mounting disk (mission bindings) and I managed to crack the disk and the base plate of my binding. Burton replaced my bindings but the new mounting disk has like 20 billion mounting possibility's on it, making me nervous of the structural integrity of said mounting disk... I was wondering If anyone makes a aluminum mounting plate and if it would be ok to use on the plastic base plate of the Burton mission, if not what is the best mounting disk and where can I find them? I am kinda hard on my board so I want something that will last. When it broke last season it was on my first run of the day and I had no spare parts, so I just wasted 50 bucks on a pass for one run, I would not like to have that situation happen again. I have been searching and could not manage to dig anything up.
In my other forum I frequent (vwvortex) there is a understood rule (#1) that you post a picture with any question, this site needs to adopt that rule haha.
So rule #1...

Even my cat is concerned...