Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What's the correct term for the rubber band on Flow bindings?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 06:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
--bigtime--'s Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 375

the correct term straight from Flow's VP of Marketing is, "the cable thing"
--bigtime-- is offline   Reply With Quote