Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - DC Donon sizing
Thread: DC Donon sizing
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-03-2010, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
Gustaf S

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DC Donon sizing

Im looking to buy last years DC Donon pant online, and Im curious about the size. They are offered in L and XL, and I don't know what to choose. I like the baggy style that riders like Torstein have, but Im afraid XL will be too big.

Im 184cm tall, and usually wear the pants down a bit, not having the belt where it "should" be. (I dont know the english word for it. In swedish we say "häng" which translates to hang).

Ive previously had a pair of Analog Perimiter, in Medium, and they had a good fit, maybe slightly to skinny. Ive also had a pair of WESC in medium, and they had a good fit. The problem here is ive tried my friends Special Blend Annex in XL, and they are enourmous. I think even L would be too big. I have this years DC Ammo jacket in XL, and it's perfect in size, which doesn't really help me in choosing.

This being said it seems I should go for L, but does anyone know if DC's pants tend to lean to the small or big side in the sizing scale?

Cheers and thanks in advance.