Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 09/10 season video
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 12:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
l burke l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple8Sol View Post
I gotta say I wasn't expecting much when I clicked on the link, figured I'd watch a few seconds and leave. Ended up watching the whole thing. Sure, nothing spectacular about any of the riding or scenery, but definitely great editing and matched up really well with the music. It's obvious you spent alot of time on it. It's along the lines of what I'd like to put together for my crew someday. Problem is who wants to spend all their time behind their camera and hardly ever in the shot, not to mention investing in all the equipment, lugging it around all the time, and then all the editing. So yeah, props to you for putting that together. Your friends owe you some food/drinks or something lol.

Well to be honest, no one is really stuck filming all day. Every person you saw in the video takes a equal part in the filming. The only time someone holds on to the camera for a long time is if they take a hard fall or something and feel like taking it easy. As for lugging around stuff, the only equipment used in this was the .3 pound gopro and sometimes a monopod. lol
l burke l is offline   Reply With Quote