Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rome 390s vs Ride Contrabands
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 02:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alban

Default Rome 390s vs Ride Contrabands

I currently rock a 2010 Ride Society. Since I have been trying to decide on these bindings forever, I decided to take both home, then return one. The 390s are just fantastic. The ankle strap is amazing, everything looks gorgeous. The Contrabands on the other hands, they are a lighter weight, and look better with my set up. The wedgies that come with the contrabands really do seem to ease pressure off your knees. I love that. Everyone at my local board shop has told me to go for the contrabands, whereas many others have told me to get the 390s. I have a 32 Lashed boot. This seems to be pretty wide on the 390s, and tall on the contrabands. Would the boots with one of these bindings not be a good choice? My board has gray triangles across the whole thing. The black contrabands would look much nicer, especially with my black 32 boot. 390s are white and black, and don't look too too nice on my board, but are an incredible binding. What would you guys do?
Alban is offline   Reply With Quote