Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Boot Trouble.
Thread: Boot Trouble.
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
WolfSnow

Default Boot Trouble.

So about a month ago I brought a pair of 2011 Burton Bootiques 8.5.
When I got home, I realized they squished my feet. I wore them around the house a lot, trying to pack them out. My feet we're extremely uncomfortable, pain in my toes, as if circulation were being cut off and pain in my ankle.
So I went back to the store and exchanged them for a bigger size (9.5) This was today. I wore them for about 10 mins, when they started to hurt. I loosened up the lower zone, and it helped for a while. BUT. Then they started to hurt again
So my mum suggested loosening them completely for a while, then tightening them up til they were rid able but still loose.
So I did. It was fine for maybe 30 minutes. Then my left foot (toes) started to feel really sore. I strapped into my board for a bit. Unstrapped. My toes we're even sore-er.
I took off my boots and my toes had pins and needles, it quickly dissapeard.
The pinky toe on my right foot, feels very squished, and on the top of my foot it is rather red.
What sort of things should I be doing to fix this problem.
Different Boots?
Different Size?
Pack them out more?
I haven't got much time left because it will snow soon, and I want to be out riding with all my friends.
Advice?
Thank you.