Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snow shoes over split board?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 07:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

The way I see it, I'm pretty much between the Voile Mojo and NS. I really want the NS, but for $1100 you get the the full setup with skins and bindings with Voile. The NS costs $1300 and I'd still be stuck with my old Rides for another season.

I'd get a 164 Heritage if I went NS. I'd get a 166 Mojo if I went Voile.

On a side note, I talked to the NS guys at Loveland today. They were doing a demo day and I took a quick run on a 162 Heritage. Nice board. It was a hard pack day and I just bombed one run on it and that was it, so I can't say much. I'll just say that it was a lot more stable at speed than my Evo (duh), but there's still a time and a place for traditional camber and that time and place is going balls to the wall on hard packed groomers.

Anyway, I was asking them about the split sizes and options and what not. They said they'll split anything. Whatever you want. You come into the factory, pick the top sheet you want, pick your base, whatever. You pick it, they'll split it. For $1300, I wouldn't expect any less.

Last edited by linvillegorge; 11-07-2010 at 01:20 AM.
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote