Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - SUPER TUESDAY is coming!!! 2-5-08
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 12:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
xenster

Default SUPER TUESDAY is coming!!! 2-5-08

Primary elections in New York AND New Jersey... among many of the other states are happening this upcoming Tuesday (2-5-08). I don't care if it's a moot point on these boards, I know many if not most of you are lethargic about voting, but it makes a difference.
"Brick by brick my citizens, brick by brick" -- Emperor Hadrian of Rome

Where?
In New York, check this site for places:
Board of Elections in the City of New York - Polling Places

And for those on this side of the bridges and tunnels:
NJ Division of Elections

And the rest of you can google info on where your state is doing it... that is if your state is up for the primaries on Tuesday. I'd urge you to vote for Ron Paul. =D

He wants to pull out of Iraq and other nations around the world (including the Koreas, Eastern Europe, and wherever else)
He wants to rebuild the structure of America so that we will regain many lost personal liberties including possible wire-tapping, the loss of habeas corpus, etc.
He wants to get rid of taxes (I can't get into the entire economics of it, but he has a plan that is beyond much of my understanding, but if economics is your thing, I can send you stuff he's written, or you can just google him)
He wants to repeal federal laws banning and prosecuting people for drug crimes.
He's consistent as a senator in his votes, served in the military, and is also a life-long OBGYN.

I know it's futile if you've been taken in by the big news media smear, but I assure you he is NOT a racist... in fact, he has officially been endorsed by the NAACP. Is he out of his mind? Youtube any of the debates where he is asked questions and see how sharply he responds to his opposition's questions.