Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

New Setup For The 2011 Season!

756 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  richarddda 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

For the past 4 seasons, I've been riding a Burton Custom with Ride LX bindings.
The board is great, but the bindings now no longer strap down and one of the screws always becomes loose midrun.
Having run over rocks and trees, I decided to get a new board too.

So, this seasons I am getting the 2011 Rome Anthem and 2011 Union Force-SL bindings.
Just wondering what size I should get for the bindings.
My boot size is 9.5, and Union says the M/L is for 6-10 and the L/XL is for 9.5-14.

Cheers

#3 ·
They have only two binding sizes to cover the range of boot sizes from 6 to 14? Seems like a recipe for an imprecise fit, unless the bindings are super-adjustable. Given that boots of the same size can differ a lot in bulk and shape, I wouldn't want to commit to a binding size without trying them with your actual boots to test the fit. Maybe a shop or a friend has a pair. It probably would be enough to test either the M/L or the L/XL, though having access to both would be better, because you might be choosing between two different slightly flawed fits.

Btw, you probably should identify your boots here in case someone else has direct experience with that particular combo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.