Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Base layers: Thermal vs compression (UA Cold Gear Base Layer 2.0 vs Action)
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakesale View Post
I got the correct size, fuck you for even suggesting I didn't. I have a few compression shirts from UA that I wear for running, they ride up while snowboarding. It's because of the lousy slippery material. If you get their winter thermals you won't have this problem but with their general compression shirts you do, guaranteed. Same goes with NikePro as they use the same slippery material.
Calm down bro. I was talking more along the lines from my perspective. Riding up is not a problem for me, but I can see it doing that in the wrong size. I wasn't singling you out since there is no effin way for me to know your body style and whatever you do in it. Jeez, I swear some people just want to be attacked and are waiting for it.

By the way, I did state that the compression feels good coupled with my stretches. Nowhere did I say that it is the deciding factor in choosing compression. The deciding factor is because I can't tell I have it on anymore.