Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Base layers: Thermal vs compression (UA Cold Gear Base Layer 2.0 vs Action)
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 08:29 AM   #23 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakesale View Post
It was a stupid suggestion. Like I said, it has nothing to do with fit and everything to do with the slippery material they use. For the cold weather gear this isn't a problem because they use something else but for the regular compression stuff it is. I got mad because I used to be a fit model for MEC, for 3 years the clothes they made were designed off of my body. So I have damned high expectations of fit.
Yea man, but you flew off the handle and directed that anger towards me when I wasn't even singling you out. I was talking about the fit on myself. Saying "you" is a broad term that I was just using for no one in particular.

As for compression, I was talking about cold gear compression. I don't know how any other compression gear works from UA since I only use cold gear.

I always respected your opinions bakesale, no need to get mad bro. I promise I wasn't talking about you when I said that I can see it riding up on you in the wrong size. That "you" was just me thinking out loud. I would have quoted you or posted your name if I was attacking your opinion.

Remind me to buy you a shot if I ever meet you. I'll buy you a few, sounds like you need it