Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:12 PM   #61 (permalink)
turbospartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauwolf View Post
Yup, I was doing that in my basement last night... I think I have my new Union Forces dialed in to the exact millimeter on every adjustment cuz I just needed to play with all my gear. A few nights ago I was preparing all my backcountry gear for a trip that isn't till January lol.

Where at?

Unrelated... but I saw an advertisement on this website (when I wasn't logged in, if you login you don't see the ads) for a Tahoe trip to Heavenly in which it was 4 night, 3 days riding for like $300 per person.

Seemed like a pretty decent deal I would think, since I believe it included lodging. I know the lift tickets in CO are at least $90 a day and I'd assume the prices are similar in Tahoe... so you're getting a room for decently cheap (as long as it isn't a dump).

I guess the only problem is that I went to Heavenly a few years back and hated it. Half the mountain is Cali and half is Nevada... and if you went the wrong way you had to do a shit load of walking or even take a bus to get back to the other side.

We also went to Kirkwood and Alpine Meadows when in Tahoe... Alpine Meadows was awesome. No one was there and the back mountain we were riding had about 2-3' of powder and we were all by ourselves.

None of this has anything to do with Michigan though, haha.
turbospartan is offline   Reply With Quote