Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Snowboarding Videos and Pictures

335K views 2K replies 375 participants last post by  HaraldRevery 
#1 ·
It's got some old clips and some newer ones. I tried to cut out more of the riding parts unless they looked good or actually kind of showed how fast we were going. Let me know how much you guys think it sucks :cheeky4:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fu7ARwJCxRE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fu7ARwJCxRE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Bobby Monarch is DrGreenthumb420 and I am Mongolo (spanish for retard)

#505 ·
Marilyn Monroe travelled to the Canadian Rockies in August 1953 to film and injured her ankle while shooting a scene in a river. John Vachon, a Look magazine photographer, took about 200 photos of the actress as she recovered at the Banff Springs Hotel and toured the town.

#516 · (Edited)
I made this video last year. I went to one of our smaller hills here in NM called Sipapu. Had 8" of fresh powder fall the night before so the riding was excellent! Last season was my first season snowboarding and this video was only the 5th or 6th time being on a snowboard EVER!!! It was all shot in 1st person because I was there by myself.

Anyway, hope you enjoy and if you like it leave a comment.

Thanks!

A Ride Through Sipapu

#517 ·
Support the old kooks out there!

my crew and i have started a small series of vids taking what ever crappy footage we had over the last couple seasons while retireing many broken cameras. all this hopefully leading in to this coming winter where the webisodes will be more like trip reports.. we're weekend warriors. not pro's just bro's having fun and sharing the adventure.. pretty sure old kooky dudes deserve some spotlight too right?

join in the fun and share what you have! if anyone wants to contribute hit me up for discussion..
check out our blog linked in my signature and fan us on FB if you dig it, even if you don't but your old and kooky like us.. UNITE! :D
here is the 2nd in a series we started last week. you can find one on our blog.

OSP - Totally Bored Webisode Two

#522 ·
hey guys if you have youtube accounts or google mail accounts could you please go to this link and like this video. Its entered in a video contest and the way it works is that the video with the most likes wins, judging ends at the end of october if you guys could click the like button on this video it would be greatly appreciated.

heres the link

YouTube - r.schindler snowpark video wars entry

thanks