Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:26 AM   #67 (permalink)
turbospartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_z View Post
haha two seasons ago I was riding Alpine Valley on November 17. That is the earliest I ever remember hitting the slopes in 20 years of skiing & snowboarding.

I'm no longer holding out for Thanksgiving weekend. I'll be thrilled if I can get one day on the local hills maybe the first week in December before I go to CO.

You are going to Breck right? They just go 20" of pow yesterday, and at least 36" in the last 72 hours. My buddy posted that on his facebook (the one who lives in Denver).

When exactly are you going and did you get a good deal?

I'm trying to find a website that would have early season packages at a good deal... something that might be room+lift ticket combined for a decent price... probably in mid-December.

I know the snow won't be all there yet... but I have 3 vacation days left at work for 2010 and instead of stacking them all up around x-mas, I'd rather get a quick trip in early season to go along with my trip which should be around mid-February.

So any advice on how to get some cheap deals? Southwest flights are only $110 each way up until about December 18th... after that they start rising in price.
turbospartan is offline   Reply With Quote