Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

F/S Brand New Ride Alpha MVMNT Bindings

2K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  EK711 
#1 · (Edited)
Last seasons Ride Alpha MVMNT in Red. Only difference from current model is that there is a different highback and toe-strap but they've also taken out the 4.0 Wedgie which I'm including in my set.

New in box, never used and still in plastic wrap. Size 9-11, but these fit my size 12, 32 boots fine.

SOLD!!!

Pics added!

Review - http://www.snowboardingforum.com/equipment-reviews/22749-ride-alpha-wedgie.html

updated - size, location, & differences from last year

Attachments

See less See more
#16 ·
Shipping to Canada via USPS will be at least $34 + insurance & tracking and that's using their 12 x 12 flat rate large box. I dont think the original Ride box will fit in that so it might be even more if you want the OEM box.

Then you tack on fees for paypal and I'd really only be walking away with a little over $100. I've got these listed on craigslist as well so probably will try to sell local or within the US.

#14 ·
Thanks tekniq for clarifying. I wouldn't say they're completely redesigned as the chassis and the ratchet system is still the same. From their website it looks like the only two differences are what you said, a different highback and toe strap.

They did take away the 4.0 Wedgies which are included in this set.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.