Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help with my Flows....
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 10:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
jpb3

Just to pipe in here with one important aspect that has not been mentioned when setting up Flows. You must make sure that your boot is properly centered in the binding first and foremost. Take the power strap completely off and place the boot in the binding making sure the heel and toe overhang are the same, with the high back in position. The Highback should only make contact with the boot on the upper portion, there are instructions included with the Flows that illustrate this. For most users, no adjustment may be needed. I moved my high back back by about 1/2" though, on the NXT-SE this is very easy and does not require moving the steel cable, on my Teams I had to change position of the cable separately.

This is a very important step and should be verified before using the excellent advice above.

I rarely stop to step in, unless I am waiting for someone who doesn't use Flows. The biggest problem is keeping them free of snow so you occasionally have to give them a wipe with t he glove when riding in good conditions.

Last edited by jpb3; 11-18-2010 at 10:55 AM.
jpb3 is offline   Reply With Quote