Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Is gore tex worth it.

8K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  john doe 
#1 ·
Trying to decide between the Level Fly gloves and the Level Halfpipe gloves. The only difference I can see is that the Halfpipes are $20 more and they have gore tex instead of the Membra-Therm Plus. Is gore tex worth the extra $20?

#7 · (Edited)
/endthread.

edit: with that said, you dont need to pay 110$ i always buy my gloves at marshalls or tj maxx, got burton gloves for 20$ last season...only reason i would spend 110 is if they were thick leather palms+goretex.

goretex+gloves is possibly greatest creation ever? third to a snowboard and the wheel, maybe.

#6 ·
Damn you people making me spend more money. Never imagined I'd be spending $110 on gloves but here I am. Good thing my Smokin I just bought was $85 off and my F20's were only $90.

#8 ·
My wrist injury this summer requires that I have wristguards. The Level gloves are the best I have found. Not leather but they have kevlar palms and finger tips. I'm hoping black friday blesses me with a decent deal on some so I'm not paying full retail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.