Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Don't trust your lock
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 03:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
arsenic0
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoeboarder View Post
welllllll ... my lock betrayed me, it was the 1st time i used it this yr, not sure what went wong but my combination didnt work, so my friend grabbed it full force and YANK! my board was free again, nobody came to ask "hey, are you stealing that board" lol, bye bye alibi lock

anyone got an all metal lock solution i can ride safely with? im thinking anything that doesnt involve plastic or a combo, or just say fuck it?
Why not just ...use a regular bicycle lock? If your going through all the trouble of locking up your board, just use one? And if you dont want to lug it around, just lock it to a pole when you get in and then take it off and lock your board down when you need it. Granted the problem with boards is people can always just take off your bindings and steal the board. But thats not really stoppable unless you have ski check.

Never understood why people make this more complex than it needs to be buying special light weight snowboarding locks that fall apart.
arsenic0 is offline   Reply With Quote