Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gulmarg '07/08 - Snowboarding in Kashmir
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 01:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
surfsno2001

Talking been to europe? france eh?

i lived in austria for 2 1/2 years and got to ride the alberg/st.anton a lot. f$#% i miss that. i also spent a season in colorado in golden and got to ride loveland for free a lot. i am a backcountry guy and living in the alps i got the bug. seems like the place you are going to is known for this as is the joint they are building in northwest china. nothing like hiking shite out with shoes and dropping in for freshies.. l leave the freestyle to the kidies i ride big mountains baby!

my dream is to somehow get back to die alpen and locate a gig in innsbruck next time.
first i will have 2 years in china!

anyone else out there gonna be in the neighborhood or if you head back again for 08 let me know!

i will be in chengdu in sichuan province which includes part of historical tibet. I know of a few joints in that province but where you are headed looks like the bomb.

also had a chance to visit mexico and the baja 2 summers ago to try a stab at surfing...

how in the hell to you get around so much? my excuse- i am a teacher and a native english/german speaker. i also speak bad spanish and soon to bad mandarian!

like your forum site.