Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Hotel room in Colorado
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 11:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Board2Breathe
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by cifex View Post
Snowboard more!

I'd suggest taking an intermediate lesson or two to learn to ride more dynamically. Typically unless your very unfit, you'd be cramping up because your not changing edges often enough. Happens even more so if your riding beginner trails.

Good luck and have fun out there!
LOL I know I'm not very fit, you don't have to tell me!

Just kidding.. but I know I need to work out more for sure. Maybe that will be my new years resolution.

As for the lesson idea, that is a great idea! I figured snowboarding would be a cake walk because I have been skateboarding since I was able to walk. Well, I picked up snowboarding pretty quick (the basics) but I'm sure I could use some more lessons to improve my form. I was already planning on taking some park lessons to improve my spins, but an intermediate/advanced lesson sounds like something I could benefit from.

Thanks again for the advice guys, I CAN'T WAIT EVEN MORE until I make my trip to Colorado. In fact, I just want to go boarding really bad period. Killington, Vermont is a 3 hour drive away, and I think a Black Friday boarding trip sounds like a good idea!
Board2Breathe is offline   Reply With Quote