Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - o2gearshop.com.....never again!!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
aperdue

Default o2gearshop.com.....never again!!

Just wanted to let you guys is on my experience with these guys. I placed 2 separate orders with them, the first order for a 686 jacket and cargo pants. The jacket was in stock, and they told me that it would be 5-7 days for the pants. The jacket showed up and was not the size I ordered.....okay, they made a mistake, thats cool. So I call them up, and they tell me that they will have to order it from 686. I told them to cancel it and just ordered it somewhere else that had it in stock. While waiting on the pants, I ordered a Smith Maze helmet and I/O goggles. Both had to be ordered, but I was willing to wait because they had the lowest price I could find, plus a $25 coupon code. Well after 2 1/2 weeks, I finally get my 686 cargos. After about 2 weeks after my second order, they call and tell me that the style helmet I chose is not available from Smith, but they have matte black available......bleh. Well after they wait, I asked if they had received the goggles and they said they had. I was tired of all they waiting so I told him that if he had they goggles, I will take the matte black and to go ahead and ship them. Well today, I check the status online and it says they are still pending, so I call them and cancel that order. I will never order from these guys again. I know I called them at least 5 separate times and everytime they told me the order would ship today or tomorrow, and it never happened. So basically I placed 2 orders on 10/31, and 11/09 for 4 items, and only received one of the items. Sorry for the long read but I'm pissed and needed to vent.
aperdue is offline   Reply With Quote