Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 05:36 PM   #548 (permalink)
JP89

Quote:
Originally Posted by treymchattie View Post
03 350z, have yet to drive it in actual snow. bear was clear the last time i drove it up there. can fit one other person and 2 boards inside it.

we had a ton of snow when we went up in my friends 08 Rav4 4x4, thing made that mountain its bitch. there was a 4x4 f250 with an 8" lift and at least 35" tires that couldnt get traction. we were just crawlin up behind him

Nice Whip. I sold my 04 350z a few months ago and got myself an 04 subaru wrx. Im curious to see how your car will fare when the big storms hit. I drove my 350z once last year to my local hill when the roads were dry. After that, i parked it up when it started to snow more.

I tried driving my 350z once with snow on the ground... lets just say... that didn't go too well... (i wasn't even able to get out of my driveway. But i only had all seasons on.) If you plan on driving that, you better have some good winter tires.

That was my first car and my dream car at the time... now i know its better to be practicle over anything else... especially if you love this sport...
JP89 is offline   Reply With Quote