Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gloves: Level Super Pipe Pro
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 01:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
KIRKRIDER
Veteran Member

Field test: Conditions: 3 feet Powder, 12F, sunny. KIrkwood opening day.

Very good gloves. Warm and of course protective. You forget the fact that they are a bit bulkier than normal gloves, they fit well and keep the powder out. Overkill on a powder day, but then you don't know in advance when you're going to fall and need protection, besides I wanted toi test them. They are now my standard gloves, unless it's a kids day and I have to play instructor all day.

The biomex insert is not an issue, you don't feel it at all, the knuckle guard is very comfy pushing up on hard pack or just knowing you have added proteciton for your hand, The kevlar palm is obviously good dealing with board edges and taking the blunt from a fall. .Looks indestructible.

The only thing I would change is the liner fabric. It is warm and comfy, but when you get your hands a bit wet the skin sticks to the liner making putting the gloves back on a bit tricky, probably solvable with a half a size bigger glove, but then you would have a really big "hand". Just keep your hands dry.
So the only thing I woul change in thios gloves are the liners internal sinthetic "fur".

Other than that....perfect gloves.
SPAZ, no, no gap if you tightn the oversized strap on the wrist...that should keep the Biomex in place.
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote