Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - noob question...rome 390 boss canting?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
DBLdangerTILT

Quote:
Originally Posted by songa View Post
hey guys, i just kgot a pair of the rome 390 boss bindings but i cant seem to figure out how to change the canting degrees. the instructions that it comes with is very vague and unclear and cant seem to figure this out. are there supposed to be a few spare foam footbeds that i can swap out to adjust the canting? cuz my 390 boss's did not come with any extra parts except a leash and a stomp pad. im feeling i am missing something here...am i wrong?
Wilco is correct, you should have received black 2(x2) degree and 3.5(x2) degree pads which replace the 0 degree EVA pads in the InBase system. They pop in and out with ease. The instructions have large pictures and paragraphs explaining this process, and, in my opinion, are extremely clear and easy to follow. You may want to take your binders to a shop for setup if you cannot follow them. Also, there are videos which show how to do this step.
DBLdangerTILT is offline   Reply With Quote