Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 09:23 AM   #60 (permalink)
Donutz
Drunk with power...er beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubmyke View Post
Donutz,

Your reply speaks for itself -You never addressed this ?

"2nd point - while you say I require a extra assumption. I would like to point out that I agree with with yours explanations in terms of the mathematics, cosmology, and physics. But it is flawed on the basis it missing one critical piece - the artist/director/designer."
CM, I and others have addressed that again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and personally I'm getting tired of it, because you just ignore the response. Remember when I said "you make statements and think they're arguments" ? Well the sentence that begins "But it is flawed" is a STATEMENT, GOD DAMN IT! I will reply one last time: No it isn't flawed, no it isn't missing anything. There is no artist/director/designer because there is no evidence of one, and no need for one. Present evidence that would tend to indicate the existance of a deity, or fuck off.

Yeah, that's me, Tracer Bullet. I've got eight slugs in me. One's lead,
the rest bourbon. The drink packs a wallop, and I pack a revolver. I'm
a private eye.
-- Calvin