Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What camera should I get?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 10:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
NYinfamous2k2

Ok then I would recommend the olympus stylus 850 sw, its sick , its waterproof up to like 10 ft , shock proof, and FREEZE PROOF (i mean you can freeze this thing in a brick of ice and it will still work while its frozen heres an old video YouTube - Olympus Stylus 7.1MP Waterproof Digital Camera with... . It takes underwater pics and videos. I always take it on the mountain with no worries. My old camera the lens would freeze and create a horrible haze on all the videos but this one holds up great in freezing temps. just make sure you get the right memory card that lets you take videos in high quality , this version is a few years old they got out now a 1030 sw and a 1050 sw, i think they can just go deeper in the water but the 850 works perfect for me, I take it every where, beach, camping, canoeing, boarding and it performs great. just check it out if your looking for a do everything go anywhere camera that you dont have to baby or worry about breaking.

edit, price wise I got my 850 sw after the new 1030 sw came out a few years ago and I only paid around $200 for it, just FYI
NYinfamous2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote