Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Never Summer Heritage Review
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #45 (permalink)
Triple8Sol
Veteran Member

Busted out my 2011 Heritage for the first time yesterday on a bluebird day at Baker. After riding my softer rock board the last 2x out, it took a few runs to readjust to a stiffer board, which I prefer. From there on it was an amazing ride. Super damp, railed through moguls, cut through chop like it wasn't there, and great edge hold. Last year I had an Evo, SL-R, and Heritage too, but this one just kills it. It's def stiff, so you can forget about presses or buttering. It does seem to have more pop than last year's Heritage though. Wish I had a chance to hold both year's side by side to see the weight difference. I was expecting it to be lighter, but it feels about the same as last year's. No big deal.

I want to reiterate that people need to not jump on the Heritage bandwagon. It's a stiff board for ripping, and I suspect that it's not the right board for more than a few peeps that hopped on. They would be better off on the versatile SL, if sticking with the NS line.

Last edited by Triple8Sol; 11-28-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Triple8Sol is offline   Reply With Quote