Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 12:36 PM   #111 (permalink)
turbospartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Did you end up getting the bonfire through sbnet? If so, how do you like em? I'm actually interested in those as well now since I purchased a green/black Oakley jacket lol.

No.. I was going to buy them through sbnet but when I went back to buy them, the mediums had sold out.

I went to Boyne Country Sports in Novi and they had a pair of red ones (don't want red) in size Small... so I tried them on to see how they fit.

I could have went with a small... but it was a little tight in the waist and I was only wearing a t-shirt. If I was layered up... it probably would have been even tighter so I figured I needed the mediums.

Thats when I went back to SBnet only to find they were sold out. But... found them for sale in eBay (new, with tags) for $56 + $13 shipping... so actually came out to under $70. Prob won't be here until next week.

Also another thing I noticed when trying them on at the store was that they do indeed have the snow-gaiters in the legs, which I was told that they didn't. So thats good.

Here is the jacket I want, but its waaaaay too expensive:

+

turbospartan is offline   Reply With Quote