Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Never Summer Heritage Review
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 02:49 PM   #47 (permalink)
jpb3

Thanks for the review Triple, I am waiting to take the 11 Heritage on its maiden run. However, after riding a reg cambered 06 Heritage for the last 4 years I can certainly agree that it is a stiff board, and that it certainly seems to have become a popular board this year as well. I think a lot of folks are going to be surprised if they are coming off of other brands and expect this Heritage to be "playful" In my experience NS stiffness rating of 5 is about an 9 on most other brands.

Also, there simply is no comparison to a Sierrascope and the Heritage. I have a 156 Sierrascope FK and it is just in a different realm of reality than the Heritage, completely different boards. My older Heritage is about 300% stiffer than the Sierrascope, at least. I use the Sierrascope FK as my guest or learner board as it is pretty easy to just hop on and ride whereas the Heritage definitely has to be "driven" or it will not reward. You can't really get lazy with it at all. I leave the Capita at home when I go West, seriously I would be scared to ride that board the way I do my Heritage.

Last edited by jpb3; 11-29-2010 at 02:53 PM.
jpb3 is offline   Reply With Quote