Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #114 (permalink)
turbospartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Ah, we have 3 of the mediums in stock. Free shipping today too haha. It's okay. So were they baggy around the legs? I tend not to like my pants to be very baggy and Bonfire stuff looks baggy to me.

That's weird... not sure why it wouldn't let me select Mediums. Only gave me the choice of Small.

Regarding the baggy-ness: They were baggy but nothing really crazy. The length on the smalls would have been good for me (I usually wear jeans with a 30 inseam.. and that leaves me a little room so I'm not floodin') except for the waist. I probably could afford to lose a few pounds and the waist might have fit better... but I figured with layering and what not, plus the fact that I like to sag a little (not ridic like some of these kids, but not pulled up past my belly button either)... that the mediums would probably work better.

So what I'm getting at is... probably medium baggy-ness? I can take a photo once I get them in the mail if you want me to.

The build quality actually looked really good when I tried them on at the store. The fabric feels soft yet very sturdy. Plus its 10k waterproofing and 8k breathability... both of what I wanted as minimums. Add in the fact that they have the inner thigh vents in case you start getting hot, and the foot snow-gaiters... they basically had everything I want in a pant.

The only problem is now I want to buy more and more new gear... already bought the 2010 Banana Magic ($430) and now these pants ($70) and now I want a jacket... and bindings haha.
turbospartan is offline   Reply With Quote