1. Take all your clips and move them to a folder on your computer.
2. Review all the clips individually in regular speed.
3. Delete the ones that are surely trash.
4. Import the clips to your editing program.
5. Draging clip by clip, crop down the highlights of each clip
6. Drag the clips down to the end of the timeline, most likely where you think the vid will end.
7. Add music/soundtrack
8a. Arrange the clips to match the music.
8b. Add sick transitions as you go.
10. Upload to YouTube!
Reworked Daves list to show my order
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.