Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Never Summer Heritage Review
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #48 (permalink)
NYinfamous2k2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpb3 View Post
Also, there simply is no comparison to a Sierrascope and the Heritage. I have a 156 Sierrascope FK and it is just in a different realm of reality than the Heritage, completely different boards. My older Heritage is about 300% stiffer than the Sierrascope, at least. I use the Sierrascope FK as my guest or learner board as it is pretty easy to just hop on and ride whereas the Heritage definitely has to be "driven" or it will not reward. You can't really get lazy with it at all. I leave the Capita at home when I go West, seriously I would be scared to ride that board the way I do my Heritage.
Definitely there is no question that they are totally different boards, the scope is a noodle compared to the heritage. What I was asking was about how capitas Flat Kick reverse camber compares to never summers form of reverse camber. Im really digging capitas flat kick tech, if there was a middle ground between the indoor survival FK and the charlie slasher FK which is a strickly pow board I would be interested but since there is not im gearing towards the heritage. But like I said I was curious about how their two types of reverse camber compare to eachother.
NYinfamous2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote