Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboard boot toe rest?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-29-2010, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Snowboard boot toe rest?

I know this is probably a stupid question but i can not figure out for the life of me what it is actually called. It is on my current boots. You just slip your laces through it and it protects your boot from your board when you are rest it on your toe. If you could tell me what they are actually called that would be great.
brianw35 is offline  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome